5-Day Energized Electrical Maintenance
Designed by electricians, for electricians…
This hands-on lab and classroom training gives you the ability and knowledge to safely perform energized electrical inspections with confidence by combining infrared, ultrasonic, electrical/power quality testing technologies and experiences to give you the FULL picture!
What You Will Learn:
- Safety: What and Why NFPA 70E
- Intro to Infrared Thermography for Electrical Applications
- Infrared: Why Heat Transfer Must Be Considered
- Infrared: Electrical Application How-To’s
- Ultrasonic Electrical Testing
- Electrical/Power Quality Testing
- Managing Your Electrical and Reliability Maintenance Program: Software and Planning (NFPA 70B)
Let our decades of experience in electrical maintenance, electrical construction and reliability centered maintenance be your success!
- IR Level I Certification to ASNT Standards
- Energized Electrical Maintenance Certificate
- ASNT-SNT-TC-1A & NFPA 70E/70B Books
- Course Resource Manual
Training available at IRISS SMART headquarters in sunny Bradenton, FL or on-site!