This one-day course gives you an intro to infrared (IR) windows, usage and implementation.
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction to IR Thermography
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- IR Camera Settings
- NFPA 70B
- Safety: OSHA and NFPA 70E
- Introduction to IR Windows
- Purpose of IR Windows
- IR Windows: Materials, Temperature, Transmission
- Getting the Correct IR Window Material
- Life Expectancy of IR Windows
- IR Window Program Cost Analysis
Training available on-site.
Get the most out of thermography for your electrical maintenance program by selecting the training that fits your needs! If you have special requests or needs, we will gladly develop a custom training for you.